The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge, and skills:
- Must have a minimum of 9 years related work experience – OR – a BS in a related engineering discipline and 5 years related work experience.
- Demonstrated strong technical knowledge of high technology Facility systems.
- Previous experience as a facilities engineer in a production facility,
- Candidate must be able to show successful project completion of scope, schedule and budget.
- Candidate must have experience in operation of complex water and waste treatment systems that meet all key operating criteria and meet all uptime requirements.
- E. license desirable
- Training or experience in SPC, SPS and ISO 9000 application to Facilities areas highly desirable
- Advanced computer skills are required including familiarity with windows-based Microsoft productivity tools (e.g., Excel, Word, Power Point, Access), AutoCAD, and applicable discipline software and modeling systems.
- Must have prior experience working in a team-based work environment, with a successful history of executing work deliverables with cross-functional / cross-site project work.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, ability to obtain passport and travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Position requires being able to move around all areas of the facility including working on ladders and in the sub-fab which requires crawling, bending and stooping.
- Must have the ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills are required including familiarity with windows-based programs such as Microsoft productivity tools (e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook). Additional preference given for familiarity with manufacturing or ERP systems and data entry and/or collection from such systems.
- Must be able to work independently as well as thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
- Strong desire to bring best practices to the team, share your knowledge and expertise and enable your team members' mutual success as the organization continues to grow.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
SolarWorld is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran/G
All offers of employment are contingent upon a candidate’s successful completion of SolarWorld’s pre-employment drug testing, and background investigation, which includes employment, education and criminal histories.